SDCA are pleased to announce that registrations for the JSDC are now open for 2023! Back again in 2023, the JSDC gives students the opportunity to simulate working in the media industry where they develop an advertisement to support the development of space settlement set in the future.
Go to https://app.joinit.com/o/space-design-competitions-australia/CkhnN8WDfM2ZQEHWJ to create an account (or log into your existing account) to register your team. For help in registering, please consult the guide below.
Registrations close 30 June 2023.
How to Register
Students, please talk to your teacher about registering your team. Contact us via our website contact form for any additional information or help.
Teachers, please follow these steps to register for JSDC in 2023:
- Navigate to https://app.joinit.com/o/space-design-competitions-australia/CkhnN8WDfM2ZQEHWJ
- Sign in or create your account.
- Click on ENTER NOW to register for JSDC Qualifying 2023.
- Type in your school, Teacher contact details and the competition type. The teacher email is important as this is where the welcome email will be sent.
- Please enter the qualifying team size. Note: This is for our information only.
- You can indicate whether you want to pay now or recieve an invoice.
- After confirmation, check your email for the welcome message. It may be in your main inbox folder or spam.
That’s it, welcome to JSDC 2023! We’ll be in touch via email with your registration invoice soon. You will receive the welcome letter (containing competition information) via email, and you can also find these materials in the Join-It portal.