SDCA are pleased to announce that registrations for the ASDC Qualifying Competition are now open for 2022! Back again for the 17th installment, the ASDC gives students the opportunity to simulate working in industry teams where they develop a proposal for a space settlement set in the future.
Registrations close 30 June 2022.
How to Register
Students, please talk to your teacher about registering your team. Contact us via our website contact form for any additional information or help.
Teachers, please follow these steps to register for ASDC in 2022:
- Navigate to https://foundationsociety.ausspacedesign.org.au/ and sign in or create your account.
- Click on ENTER NOW to register for ASDC Qualifying 2022.
- Select your school from the drop-down or select + Add new school (first option in the drop-down menu). If you’ve previously registered for ASDC then we’ll have remembered your school!
- Complete the details of your team’s CEO. The CEO should be the lead student for the project and will be used as a secondary point of contact (in addition to you) for important communications to participants.
- Use the slider to indicate your qualifying team size. Note: This is for our information only.
- Enter a Team Name. This is only for you to uniquely identify a team (e.g. if you are registering multiple teams). You do not need to enter a registration number at this time.
- Press ENTER TEAM to finish your entry.
That’s it, welcome to ASDC 2022! We’ve included a welcome letter and a link to the Request For Tender (RFT) and other competition materials in the Foundation Society registration tool. Follow these steps to find this information in the Foundation Society registration portal:
You might have already landed at the My Teams page after registering your team, but just in case you didn’t, you can find it again by expanding the menu using the 3 bars button at the top left of the page.
Click on the VIEW TEAM button to see your team management page.
Click on the SUBMIT DELIVERABLES button. This is where we’ve loaded some handy files, and also where you (or the CEO) can submit your Tender Submission when it’s ready!
Click on this Download icon to access the Welcome Letter. You’ll find a link to get the RFT, as well as a link for joining our Foundation Society Discord server.